Agence Global License Agreement (Rights & Permission to Publish)
By reply by licensing party in the affirmative via electronic mail, this licensing and publication rights agreement (“Agreement”) is made this day, DATE, between Agence Global (“AG”) and PUBLICATION (“Licensee”) under the following terms and conditions:
1. License to Publish — AG hereby grants one-time permission to Licensee to publish “ARTICLE NAME,” AUTHOR or PUBLICATION, DATE (“Material”).
2. Language and Territory Rights — Licensee is granted first right to publish the Material only in LANGUAGE in COUNTRY or FORMAT, and to post the article on the publication’s primary Web site.
3. Fees and Payment Terms— Licensee agrees to pay US$PRICE for the right to publish the Material under the terms of this agreement. Terms are net 30 unless otherwise arranged, and Licensee is responsible for all fees charged by Licensee’s bank for wire transfers.
4. Term — This is a one-time grant of rights to publish in a single issue or site, and Licensee is allowed to publish and archive on the Licensee’s primary website.
5. Translating, Editing, Abridging — Licensee may not translate, edit, or abridge the Material in a way that alters the meaning, tone, or general context of the Material or which renders the Material libelous or in any way a violation of the rights of any third party or any applicable law or regulation.
6. Copyright Notice — Licensee shall place at the end of any published Material a copyright notice as follows: “Copyright (c) YEAR, AUTHOR or PUBLICATION” The year shall correspond to the copyright notice in the issue of Licensee in which the Material was first published.
7. No Resale — Rights granted under this agreement are for one time publication rights only and do not include resale rights, either directly or indirectly through the syndication of Licensee’s publication, or through the sale of archived online data or other digital compilations.
8. Indemnification — Licensee will defend and indemnify AG against any claim including but not limited to libel, invasion of privacy or publicity, or any other related tort or any claim for copyright infringement or other third party property claim arising from the publication of an Material which has been edited, modified, translated or abridged in a way which alters its meaning or tone.
9. Title and Copyright — Legal title to all Material shall remain in AG and/or its content providers, which shall retain the exclusive copyright in and to the same.
10. Assignment — In the event of a sale, transfer or consolidation of either party, Licensee and AG each undertakes that its assignee, transferee, or successor shall expressly assume all of the obligations hereunder, and shall fulfill all the terms and conditions.
11. No Waiver — The failure of either party to require performance of a provision of this Agreement shall in no manner affect the right at a later time to enforce the same. No waiver by either party of the breach of any term or covenant contained in this Agreement shall be construed as a further or continuing waiver of such breach, or a waiver of the breach of any other term or covenant contained in this Agreement.
12. Entire Agreement — No other terms, representation or warranties have been made by the parties other than those stated herein.
13. Jurisdiction — This Agreement shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of North Carolina in the United States of America.
Agence Global USA
8511 Davis Lake Pkwy, Suite 190
Charlotte, NC 28269 USA
Wire transfer information:
Bank Of America, 629 Green Valley Road, Greensboro, NC 27408 USA
ABA: 026 009 593 SWIFT Code: BOFA US 3N
Account: 000 695 738 088 Agence Global